Monday, February 2, 2009

My Aging Skin

Over the past year I have noticed my skin changing. I have developed a few forehead wrinkles and freckle type spots on my cheeks. Because of this, I have tried to stick to an anti-aging skin regime. I wash my face daily and moisturize it. I also exfoliate it twice a week. I have found a great moisturizer which has reduced some of the fine lines on my face and has faded the freckle spots. It is Anti-Aging Cream with SPF 15 by Neutrogena. It also has Retinol in it which is great for rebuilding the skin and keeping it firm. You only have to use a little bit per day. I noticed a difference in my skin within a few days. I now regret basking in the sun for hours at the beach as a teenager. I remember putting baby oil on my skin so that I would tan easier. The sun really has taken a toll on my skin and I wish I had adopted a skin regime when I was in my twenties.

No comments:

Post a Comment