Wednesday, February 18, 2009

House of Cranky Kids

I don't know whether its the winter blahs but all of my kids have been grumpy lately, even my 7 year old. My 2 year old has been whiny and clingy which means I can't get a whole lot done in a day, and my 4 year old throws crying fits over the littlest things. We were getting ready to take my older son to school yesterday, and my 4 year old wouldn't get dressed so I helped him and then he took off all his clothes and started screaming because I helped him. So I had to wait for him to get dressed again and then he didn't like the shirt he had on so he had to change it, then after more crying he ended up putting the shirt back on that he had on originally. Next we had to put on the boots and the snowpants and coats then slip and slide our way out to the truck. Then comes the next tantrum from my 4 year old. He just simply wouldn't get in the truck. This went on for what felt like 10 minutes until he finally calmed down and got into his booster seat. I'm sure my blood pressure was through the roof by the time we got to school (we were about 5 minutes late).

No comments:

Post a Comment