1 cup flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup milk
3 tbsp melted butter
How to Prepare:
1. Mix together flour, sugar and baking powder in a large bowl.
2. Beat together eggs, milk and melted butter in a small bowl.
3. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and stir. You can add fruit at this point.
4. Over medium heat, melt some butter in a frying pan and pour in batter. You can determine whatever size pancake you like.
5. When the pancake begins to bubble and the edges turn brown, flip and cook the other side.
Serve with yummy maple syrup!