Monday, March 8, 2010

Lady Gaga - Weirdness Sells


I really do not know what to think of Lady Gaga. I like her music but she is just too weird. She is known for her outlandish outfits and eccentric sunglasses and she is always skimpily dressed in her videos. You can see this in the Bad Romance video below. I am sure this is her way of marketing to get attention and I would compare it to Madonna's marketing strategy. I have read that Lady Gaga is a shy person and quite intelligent. She was raised in a strict, wealthy Italian family and everything that she has done has gone against their beliefs. I have a feeling that she will be around for a while and won't be a one-hit wonder. Perhaps as she gets older she will tone down her weirdness.



I came across this video of Lady Gaga singing Speechless on the Ellen Show and it is a very beautiful song. You can see her true talents in this song as she performs it live. She has a beautiful voice when combined with the piano. You just have to look past the glittery eye makeup.





Bookmark and Share




No comments:

Post a Comment