Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today is my daughter's third birthday and is a day for me to reflect on her birth. Since she was my third child, labour was faster and easier than my two sons'. I also opted for the epidural with her which made a huge difference in pain management! I don't know why I didn't get the epidural with my two sons. I remember that I went to the hospital around 12:30 p.m. that day and she was born by 4:15 p.m. We knew we were having a girl and it was so special when she finally arrived. She was so tiny and cute. Now she is growing up and is fully potty trained with the exception of a few accidents here and there. She can also talk well and is ready to go to nursery school. My family is quickly growing up and now that I am out of the busy baby stage, I can finally enjoy our family as a whole.


Bookmark and Share




3 comments:

  1. Happy b-day to your little one :-)
    I added a link on my blog to this blog as a thank you for the recent award.

    Keith

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Keith Thanks for the birthday wishes and link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your daughter. I hope she has a great day.

    ReplyDelete