Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tide Bounce Bar and Stain Release Review

I finally tried out the Tide Bounce Bar and was very satisfied with it. It is easy to install. Just stick it to the inside of your dryer. My clothes came out smelling very nice and were soft and static free. It is supposed to last for about 2 months, depending on how many loads of laundry you do. I have been using the Tide Bar for almost 2 months and I don't need to replace it yet.

I have also tried the Tide Stain Release in-wash booster gel/powder pacs and find that they work great! I have slightly hard water so these gel/powder pacs soften the water and allows my detergent to work better. I always have stained clothes going into the washer which I usually have to pre-treat but when I use the Stain Release packs, I do not have to pre-treat the stains. It also works wonders on my whites. I don't like using bleach on my whites and now I don't have to. The stain release does all of the work!


View a Demo of the Bounce Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment