It is always a battle in my house to get my kids to brush their teeth - even my 8 year old has to be reminded to brush his teeth. I always stress to them how important it is to brush their teeth to avoid cavities and toothaches (and also to save money on dentist bills!). I have found a few tips on how to get your kids to brush their teeth and they have worked so far!
1. Let your children pick out their toothbrushes and toothpaste.
2. Use a timer when they brush their teeth so that they can hear it beep.
3. Set a time each day for them to brush their teeth so that it becomes routine.
5. Brush your teeth with your kids and they will learn how to do it properly.
6. Use the new mouthwash for kids that shows them where the plaque is.
7. Buy the kids flossers which come in different colours and fun designs.
Remember to buy your children and yourself a new toothbrush about every 6 months. They would make a great stocking stuffer!