I am starting to do my spring cleaning and have some handy tips to share.
- Clean windows on an overcast day to avoid streaks.
- Dry windows outside in one direction then inside in another direction. That way you will know which side of the window the streaks are on.
- Clean glass shower doors with vinegar to make them sparkle.
- Wipe your fridge with vinegar to prevent mildew.
- To clean artificial flowers, pour some salt into a paper bag and add the flowers. Shake it and the salt will remove all the dust and dirt and will leave your flowers looking like new!
- Wash walls from the bottom up to avoid streaking.
- Leave baking soda on carpets overnight to remove musty smell.
- Use rubbing alcohol to remove spots from fixtures.
- Baking soda works great for cleaning stainless steel.
- Scrub soap scum off of shower doors with a used sheet of Bounce.
Now I am inspired to get some deep cleaning done!