Friday, October 2, 2009

Another Year Older

Today is my birthday and even though I am getting older, I feel younger then I did last year. I think it is because I am finally getting more sleep now that my toddlers are getting older and are sleeping much better. I went 5 years without getting much sleep which took a toll on me mentally and physically. Now, I am eating better and trying to fit some exercise into my day. I also have more time in the day to do what I want to do like reading a magazine, surfing the web, blogging, organizing the house, and so on. My 2 1/2 year old does not need as much attention now and likes to play independently. I use to struggle to get the simple things done in between breastfeeding, diaper changing and laundry. I am looking forward to another year which will hopefully bring me good health and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment