My 4 year old is full of questions and the other day he asked me what the tooth fairy did with all of the teeth. I told him that I didn't know but I would find out. So I have done some research and here are examples of things that the tooth fairy does with the teeth:
- She throws them into the sky and they become stars;
- She builds her castle out of them;
- She gives them to new babies;
- She makes necklaces out of them and sells them to get money to give to children;
- She grinds them into fairy dust.
So now when he asks me this question again, I will be prepared with an answer. Of course, when I give him one of these answers, he will come up with more questions. Perhaps I will try to find a book about the tooth fairy. My oldest son was never this inquisitive about the tooth fairy. He just liked getting the money under his pillow.