Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tired of Housecleaning

I am tired of being in the house all day just cooking and doing housework. It has been so cold and snowy here that I haven't been getting outside enough. I long for the sunny days of summer when I get open the windows and air out the house and take the kids to the beach. It seems that it does not matter how long or hard I work at keeping up to the housework that it is never done. There are always dirty dishes, dirty floors, and dirty clothes piling up or clean clothes waiting to be folded. Being at home full time has taught me that my work is never done. I need to find a way to get a break from this rut! Wish I could afford to go on vacation!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way! As much as I love being a stay at home mom, the work NEVER ends! There are always snacks to be made, laundry to be done, floors that need to be cleaned, and all that scrubbing. Sometimes it really can get to me and is exhausting. But, I make time for myself no matter how hard it is to ignore that pile of dishes or toys all over the floor. I learned the hard way that if I don't make time for me I will not be the best Mom I can be. I can't wait until we can go outside without having to pile on all the clothes, spend a day in the yard, beach or go for ice cream. Spring in in the air now and I am gettting very excited:)

    ReplyDelete